Better pictures ;)

So I used the A350 for my nightly VFR Flight because I really love the A350. So for this night’s flight, I was able to get some pics that are 10× better then my other ones. So I present my pics to u with some custom wing views

Aircraft: Airbus A350/ Lufthansa Livery

Route: flying VFR

Sever: Expert

So here is when I started at the gate at Frankfurt. A little traffic but it was ok.

Now here is when I was waiting for departure at runway 25C. There was a DC-10 waiting for takeoff behind me, couldn’t show it though. Also during departure, I caught an A380 Lufthansa
Then For my favorite pictures. I was able to get the most gorgeous “custom wing” views I have ever seen and taken. These pictures was when I was at FL370. I really hope u love these
Then here are some other photos I got

So I really hope I loved these images. (I almost gasped in beauty 🤣🤣) I will do even more in the future. Especially when the 777 rework comes out ;)

35 Likes

Beautiful pictures! Love the angles :)

1 Like

Thank you :D

1 Like

Hi,
Device ?

Those look awesome. VFR flying is so underrated.

1 Like

Lovely pictures! I do recommend however that you change the title of the topic to something informative, including the word A350, instead of just ‘better pictures’.

Good work though!

1 Like

Awesome pictures! Love the mountains.

1 Like

Thank you I’ll make sure to do that next time :)

1 Like

I use the Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 👍

1 Like

Those pictures are really good and cool scenery!

2 Likes

Wow those are beautiful

2 Likes

Great pictures! Love that cockpit view! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Of course. My pleasure :)

2 Likes

Beautiful mountains! Love the two Lufthansa on takeoff. The wing views are nice too.

No matter how many times I see them, the mountains in IF still impress me. Nice photos you got there, and the mountains are a plus +20 points on your photo test. 😂

1 Like

Lol thank you 😁

1 Like

How does it run on the S5E?? im close to buying one, im currently using a Galaxy A90 and its a beast its able to run everything at max settings, but i would like a bigger screen to play on. Thanks :)

Here is the list of current compatible devices and how well they typically run.

2 Likes

These are some of the most beautiful images of an A350 that I have seen on here I love the custom wing views! There just is something about the new Lufthansa livery that makes it so photogenic!

1 Like

It actually runs pretty smooth. If u are planning to buy one, just note that you can’t up the graphics to max or it will lag. So I keep some part of my graphics to high on rendering resolution and medium for aircraft and terrain it it still looks great.

1 Like