Better cockpit sounds for XCUB and other GA aircraft

With the recent XCUB rework and the soon to be released C172 I think switch clicks sounds are a important part of the aircraft to make it feel more realistic. A second thing is when you open the window mid flight on the xcub there should be a wind sound. Plus door opening and closing sounds.

this has nothing to do with the engine only switch sounds and wind sounds

I’m not talking about the engine sounds

The Q400 should have the sound of a TBM tbvh

1 Like

Oh, but… I prefer have IF work on engine sounds.

The engine sounds on the Cessna 172 are Cessna 172 engine sounds.

2 Likes

What is the end of those requests? I can understand you but topics are going from specifics to generals.

Better sounds, better than better sounds, best sound, realistic weather, more realistic weather, real life weather? Something is wrong…

1 Like

The XCub is a VERY new plane and I highly doubt that the developers are going to rework a plane that new.

Very interesting more of a “woosh” sound when the window is open. This would be pretty cool I have to admit. 😎

4 Likes

Thank you for understanding what I’m trying to say @infiniteflight_17

2 Likes

The OP isn’t asking for new engine sounds. They are asking for wind sounds when a window or door is open in the cockpit like a “woosh” sound.
this has nothing to do with the engine only switch sounds and wind sounds

3 Likes

I agree. This would be cool. I noticed that in the Xcub when you open the door/window mid flight there is no change in noise. Unfortunately, @snoman is right. You must vote for your own topic @James_Browne

It is not required but highly encouraged. Lets get back on topic.

3 Likes

I would If I could however I have no votes

I found one