Beta Testers

Hello IFC,

I’m just curious what qualities does the MODs look out for when picking a beta tester? I know you can’t apply, so generally, what do they look out for? Activity? Level of experience?

Cheers,
Jing

being active, helping out, showing leadership and maturity.

People who don’t ask about it (:

36 Likes

Fair enough

this is the most important one too

1 Like

X gon give it to ya as a great singer said

2 Likes

That, as well as a $5,000 ‘anonymous’ donation to one of the staff members. Preferably untraced and in bitcoin, but cash will do.

3 Likes

Hey there!

You can actually read up on a novel written by @schyllberg titled “Becoming a Beta Tester in Infinite Flight by Asking on the Forum… and Other Hilarious Jokes You Can Tell Yourself” Volume 2.

It is actually on sale right now!

4 Likes

Lol why do people think I’m asking to be one? I’m just curious what they look for

1 Like

In all seriousness, it’s just members of the community who stand out and have shown that they have the critical mindset to become a tester. Be active and contribute to the community and who knows, maybe you’ll be invited :)

4 Likes

This is an old post from when global was in Beta testing but people were begging mods and staff to become testers literally everyday. Has some info on the selection process and requirements etc.