Beta: #AcrossThePondAmericanStyle

Good day IFC! Hope everyone is fantastic and looking forward to another of my #screenshots-and-videos topics!

Today I am very excited to present to you all #AcrossThePondAmericanStyle flying all the way from KJFK-EGLL, todays very hectic hub! Special thanks to a few people today: @Filipe_Samuel_Braine @Eden_Tan @NJ24 and @TheAviationGallery for being fantastic controllers during the time of my arrival today. You all managed my G/A well and I know it would have been chaos without you! As a note this was taken in Phase 2 Beta.

Server: Expert Server
Route: KJFK-EGLL
Flight Time: 7hr 21min (mostly on George)

So without another moments wait, ladies and gents, boys and girls I am happy to present: #AcrossThePondAmericanStyle

(1) Boarding in Progress…

(2) V1… Rotate

(3) I like Fish…

(4) N121WS Going Around!

(5) Man on the Moon…

(6) @MalaysiaAirlinesVA would be proud :)

(7) Takeoff by Misha [an Untold Story]

(EXTRA: My Liveflight Routing!)

I really struggled with todays photo’s so any feedback is heavily appreciated! Thank you so much for taking time to look at them! However…

WHICH WAS YOUR FAVOURITE?

0 voters

Have a fantastic day everyone!

Peace ✌️
Cign

10 Likes

Thanks for coming down Cign :)

1 Like

Nice photos however one question…

How can boarding be in progress with the doors closed?

2 Likes

😍 This photo is just… amazing 🤤

Some are a bit over-edited for me, but great pictures!

2 Likes

all my passengers are ghosts 👻

1 Like

Agreed I’m learning I tried this time to sharpen them a little better… thanks for the feedback :)

1 Like

Nice pictures, happy to see that you enjoyed our service! @Eden_Tan would be happy to see that Malaysia airplane pic

2 Likes

Me too. Amazing right?

Beautiful pictures, very nice job!

1 Like

#fishlovers

1 Like

Thanks appreciate it Shane!

1 Like

What about us?

3 Likes

You guys too! 😶

2 Likes

What does this mean.

Great photos

George is a fancy name for Autopilot (and a very old-fashioned one indeed) More info is here.

And thanks for the kind words!

1 Like