Bet: MAX vs NEO - Who Will Win?

Believe it or not, I just voted two times for NEO today, but I still hope that all the MAX flyers are wished with safety since the IRL groundings are what sparking the bumpy ride for aviation safety this year. (No debate intended).

(P.S: I understand everything about the 1000G recall, but as the Boeing continues to do dirty on Airbus on the initial finding side, with Boeing to have late responses to crashes (unlike Airbus that can be trustworthy in handling recall and is ready to go dive down) and cutting corners, I still opt to choose NEO anyway).

3 Likes

but didn’t the event only count on the expert?

1 Like

Clearly Dan said that on all servers except in

2 Likes

Solo. right? I voted two times on training.

2 Likes

Even though I voted for the max, I think the neo might’ve eeked this one out. I think the A320neo just has more worldwide appeal overall. I’ll be happy regardless of whichever one wins since it’s about time we got these aircraft in IF!

3 Likes

It was on all except solo

1 Like

I feel the same way for the MAX tbh.

1 Like

I know one of my VAs in Indonesia recommended people to vote for NEO since MAX was a rare thing after the two crashes, it is mostly for low-cost carriers like Indigo or Citilink and Batik Air that they’re voting for. In America? The country is the largest player base, so MAX can be thriving there.

2 Likes

Would anyone vote for the livery of the 737max from Ethiopian airlines?

4 Likes

737 MAX !!! The best is yet to come

2 Likes

It was all servers

2 Likes

E195-E2 won

3 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

Hoping the neo won, but will be happy with the MAX as well!

1 Like

The last three hours looked like this across all servers:

Top: 737s
Bottom: A320s

GO TEAM MAX

3 Likes

Theres no way that was “across all servers” 💀

4 Likes

You’d be surprised. It completely switched gears the last quarter of the competition

1 Like

Yeah it started off Airbus heavy and ended Boeing heavy, definitely gonna be close

2 Likes

I agree. The NEO fans really came in strong.

3 Likes