Bestfly E190

Hello guys,

A few months ago, Bestfly E190 arrived in Cape Verde, before it was just ATR, but now Bestfly E190 has arrived to fly internationally. It would be cool to have a new plane for Cape Verde on Infinite Flight because we have on Infinite Flight we only have “B757 Cabo Verde” I think that with the arrival of the E190 reformulated on Infinite Flight the Bestfly Cabo Verde paint will be very useful to make flights within and outside of cape verde.

if you, dear reader, agree with my point of view, help me with your vote and leaving your comment.

6 Likes

Voted! I’ve seen that they do a lot of routes internally in Cabo Verde and that they have plans to fly international routes soon!

4 Likes

I voted for that one too. It’s always good to have liverys in unexplored areas for the purpose of being able to explore the region!

4 Likes

voted my friend

5 Likes

You have my vote!I want to take the skies with this machine!+1

4 Likes

Have my vote, it’s a beautiful livery!!

4 Likes

It would be great to have another Cape Verde livery, it needs it. Unfortunately I have no votes but I really support the coming of this beautiful painting!

3 Likes

Voted! Nice livery

1 Like

soon we will have this beauty in the air I hope to have it on infinite flight too😊😊

3 Likes

really 😀 we want more people exploring cape verde with the arrival of the E190 we can fly in and out of cape verde even because i think it’s been a year since there were any events in cape verde maybe with the arrival of the E190 and future airports 3D Cape verde will look even more interesting!

3 Likes

Indeed mate!

Gostaria muito de ver esse livery no IF. É uma pintura muito linda e equilibrada.

4 Likes

It would be interesting if this reached Kenya and
Buta Airways

Voted. We definitely need more short haul airliners since Cape Verde is coming to 3D.

2 Likes

thanks for your vote😊 with cape verde in 3D it will be even more interesting to take a short flight!

Bump for Cape Verde!

1 Like