Best way to upload replays for private use?

Infinite Flight is taking up around 11 GB of data alone, apart from the base application. Most of the data is in my replays, because I clear my scenery cache on occasion. I still like looking at them at times, so i don’t want to permanently loose the files. How can I upload replays to my drive or any other application that I can restrict access and make my replays private? Can I delete from there?

I keep getting notifications for “storage dangerously low.” Tried an sd card but it fails to take on the data even though it has 20+ GB of storage available. Thank you.

Ps. Just to clarify, tried to upload the file I shared to my drive, but when I tried to open it my phone tried to open it with three applications that had no video playing features. Did not make any sense. One was a marine chart app I use while boating on Lake St Clair, one was plague inc, and the other was a chemistry model tool I used to use for school. I really don’t know right now.

Hey,

If you use a service like Google Drive you can upload your replay files there by exporting them from Infinite Flight using the ‘Share’ button. Once they’re in Google Drive you can then delete them off your device and you’ll be all good to go and able to return to them any time you’d like by downloading them and importing them again.

1 Like

How do I play the file/video? Is there any app for mac or windows os that would let me play the video? Or can I only import the replays from my drive after I delete them?

Hey,

The replay file can only be played in Infinite Flight App

1 Like

The replay files aren’t videos, so they cannot be played by the likes of Windows Media Player, VLC, QuickTime, and so on. The replay files just contain the flight data of your flight, and can only be viewed in Infinite Flight itself.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.