Best virtual airlines for IF?

I’m looking at joining a VA, any recommendations?

Hello there!

I would have a look in the #va-thread to find the threads so you can apply for the VA that you want! :)

2 Likes

Just waiting for every VA’s CEO to say their VA.

13 Likes

For what VA are you looking? Should it be a small one, the most active va, the va you can learn most, a va with the biggest fleet in IF,…

You may check out IFVARB website

Yeah the most active one with a decent fleet as well

The most active one (PIREPs filled) is currently Air France - KLM Virtual Group

You can check activity for other VAs here: IFVARB (set the duration to April 2022 since the latest activity check is still going atm)

A full list of all VAs and VOs can be found here

Thank you bro

1 Like

Greetings @Erlend_Foros!

For Virtual Airlines, I suggest you take a look at IFVARB’s website. You can find all the current Virtual Airlines on that website. Have a great day!

Skye
1 Like

keep in note, this is my opinion

I think for a starter @DHLExpressVirtual is fantastic. It got me introduced to the VA world and the staff are amazing. It’s extremely active and I highly recommend it. But this is my opinion. As the others said you could also check the IFVARB website to see which one suits you

2 Likes

There is no ‘Best’ virtual airline/organization. They all have their advantages and disadvantages. You have to ask yourself questions like: What aircraft(s) do I enjoy flying? What countries do I enjoy flying in? Once you answer those questions that should narrow down your choices to a few virtual airlines/organizations that suit you.

1 Like

Personally I would say United Virtual or American Virtual, however those are my prefereces and you may have different ones.

1 Like

Not sure if that’s allowed because it could go against IFVARB rules.

Casually doesn’t get the joke.

Although I think I’ve seen some cases of that, and I’m pretty sure the end result was a disaster.

2 Likes

Without a doubt, Britain Airlines is the best VA.

BAVA.

I’m thinking either air France/KLM or BAVA. Don’t know if you could join multiple or not

You can join as many virtual airlines/organizations as you want! There is no limit. However, a lot of VA’s and VO’s have activity checks, so just be active in them. :)

1 Like

Closed as requested by OP