Best Tablet for IF

Any suggestions for what tablet to purchase to run IF (and other games) on Android?

4 Likes

Thats a lot of posts!

1 Like

I know this is not android but I would suggest an I-pad Mini

I would have to pay for 2 live subscriptions I think though with andriod and IOS I think right?

Thanks for the research, though several of those post are 2-3 years old

I did not realize that, you might be able to somehow log back on but we will need a Mod/Staff to confirm that.

1 Like

Don’t understand why people link loads of posts. The main differences are really if you like android or ios. If you prefer ios the ipad pro is the best you can get for android the samsung tab s4 is best currently on the market.

1 Like

Thank you very much

Hi. I would suggest an iPad. The only difference for you is you would need to pay for the sim again on iOS. You won’t need to pay for a new subscription though as this is universal across operating systems.

2 Likes

iPad Pro runs really smooth in Infinite Flight! 👌

1 Like

You can find some good info here, whether you want an android or iOS tablet: Device Compatibility Thread- Built By Us For You!

2 Likes

IPad is such a good device for infinite flight I Love it

1 Like

I recommend the Ipad 2017. I use it and in the months I’ve played Infinite Flight, there have been no crashes, issues, or overheating incidents.

All in all, the Ipad is more or less the best device for Infinite Flight.

1 Like

He s literally asking for an Android tablet

1 Like

Oh my bad. 😅

But still…

1 Like

I’ll be straight up with you

iPad 6th Gen 2018.

£319 for the starter one and runs max settings with minimal lag.

1 Like

no, the subscription is cross platform

2 Likes

Maybe it’s time to iPad it up, I only suggested Andriod because I though you would have to pay for 2 subscriptions

Yep certainly a great option and a better investment given iPads easily last upwards of 4 years unlike a lot of android devices. Plus the iPad 2018 is a very good option for the price, max settings and it’s just over £300.