Best Spotting Photos Thread

image image image image image

More spotting pictures. The first three are from MCO and the last two are from my flight home to TRI from CLT :)

8 Likes

Try (Pun not intended) this on for size!

4 Likes

Both from EGLL

Not sure what code london stanstad got

From my home airport EDDW

3 Likes

I believe London Stansted’s code is EGSS.

1 Like

Mate that is a SICK shot of the Qantas 789! Such a beautiful livery

1 Like

When you saw how I made the picture you would laught. I was sitting, aiming at the plane, started to fall on my back and take that picture while I fall down. But yes, It is sich and a pure luckshot

I also like that livery, happy to have Qantas in IF

1 Like

And I’m sure your happy to have the Qantas 787 land at your airport, I only very rarely see it 😭

My home airport is EDDW, Qantas only fly to EGLL in europe I think (?). I spend some hours at EGLL while I visited London. My mother asked me some weeks before we flew to London: why do you like aviation that much?

Well mum, lets go to EGLL and I tell you why!

I got some pictures from EGLL and teached her a little bit in aviation, the Qantas was only a huge + for the day. I think I dont visit EGLL within the next 3year’s, so no more Qantas for a long time :/

2 Likes

13 Likes

Took from the M25 motorway lol

7 Likes

Norwegian B787-9 (Greta Garbo)

Oslo Airport Gardermoen

3 Likes

Brilliant :) definitely love this one. Thank you :)

1 Like

I think this departing Delta 757 is my favorite

20 Likes

Found a pretty sweet spotting location when I was on holidays a few weeks ago in Queenstown, NZ :)

21 Likes

Bro that’s super cool! I’ll keep a look out for that place when I go to Queenstown next year.

2 Likes

My day at KMKL on November 10th. I got to fly in a cessna 182 in a extended pattern. This was all done by the Memphis 99’s. This is s by far the best day of this year.

20181110_102136 20181110_102348 20181110_104448

6 Likes

Please limit your photos to 10 or less. Thanks!

2 Likes

Oh. Sorry. I didnt know.

1 Like

I would check these guidelines:

1 Like

Thanks Bro, great spotting pictures @HadenJohnson 👍👍

1 Like