Best smaller tablet for IF

Hello, all. I have an Ipad Mini 4 and get some lag here and there during flight and even taxi. I know that the bigger Ipad’s have better processors but I don’t want to be tilting a 12 inch Ipad each time I take off, land, and maneuver. Anyone have any idea what smaller size tablet works best for IF?

Here are devices that are capable of using Infinite Flight.

Hello. I play Infinite Flight on an iPad Pro 10.5 inch I got at the end of July. I don’t think anything else could work better. When flying over night long hauls, I have good battery consumption, even with 2 third-party apps open in the background. When connected to a strong Wi-Fi connection, I have no lag with both third-party apps open, even when graphics are on high. I have the 30GB version, and bought it used from eBay.com

Asus Zenpad 3S 10 works great

The iPad 2018 is a great device.

I had to give up my awesome little iPad mini (2), as it got too slow after release of Global. I didn’t really want to use a bigger tablet, but decided to go for the iPad Pro 10.5 inch. I got used to it quite quickly and would never go back.

closed #7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.