Best screenshot locations

Hey everyone!

Before I head off to bed, (hoping for a snow day tomorrow) I wanted to ask:

What are some of your favorite locations to take screenshots?

Specific camera location is not necessary, something like: “over the hymalias”, preferably with a screenshot to accompany.

Thanks!

-Pie

Right over North Texas is beautiful!

1 Like

The west, especially the rockeys, or the Caribbean

I know…I listed my favorite. @KPIT

Sorry I posted that before you changed

1 Like

I live in Denver too. Not going to happen

Also, my favorite spot for screenshots is along the continental divide south-southeast of KGNB.

2 Likes

I live a tad north of Denver, we have 5.5 inches already. Idk.

2 Likes

My personal favorite location is the Canadian Rockies, but Eastern Australia is getting to me.
14%20PM

11 Likes

I live at the Southern end of the Denver Metro Area, and the DCSD superintendent is not going to budge. :(

1 Like

Cancun, Mexico looks good for me because of it’s turquoise beaches.

Screenshot_2018-02-19-19-33-26

6 Likes

Southern Australia has to be the coolest place that I’ve flown so far.Not gonna be a snow day btw 🤭

3 Likes

Grand County/Middle Park, CO is my FAVORITE place to fly. I live there during the summer. Check it out for yourself

4 Likes

Bahamas, enough said

13 Likes

Queenstown has a very scenic approach!

7 Likes

North-east Australia is stunning. North of Hamilton Island and around that area are amazing.

1 Like

This is not really a location, but more of a tip. Use free cam and zoom. The zoom on free cam can make for some very interesting shots:

You can shoot by the runway to make it look like spotting, and even better if the airport is busy.

3 Likes

When did you take these - I think I may be the NZ a320 in the second photo at the front 😂

Also how do you get the planes to render from so far away

I took these a couple days ago I think. It was when Sydney was the region for Expert. I’ve got everything on high.

Definitely on approach to Vancouver while flying over the Rockies. (sorry if I got that wrong)

I think I was the JetStar 788