Best Scenic Routes

Do y’all know any of the best scenic routes . . . Im interested.

Personally, I do love KPHL - KMCO!

4 Likes

Ill have to try it out!

CYYC - CYVR best period 🥵 🇨🇦

7 Likes

KMIA-MMYN is beautiful

1 Like

Almaty (UAAA) - Velana (VRMM)

would suggest taking the B757 (Air Astana livery!)

2 Likes

Well it depends, are you interested in short haul, medium haul, long haul or ultra long haul routes to fly?

1 Like

WSSS–>LFPG while flying over the alps

1 Like

All of them

Miami to St.Maarten is the best of the best with the 757 AAL About 2 hours

2 Likes

If you are looking for a scenic arrival I’d say any flight landing in Santiago. It gives a nice view of the Andes

1 Like

London (egll) to Mumbai (vabb) is a scenic route I fly that route alot with virgin

1 Like

Currently I’m flying from Dubai to Munich, and the scenery of the desert is awesome. Definitely one of my favorite routes. I remember also a very long while back, I flew to Istanbul from Hong Kong, also very scenic and fun to fly.

1 Like

OMDB-OAKB, and OAKB-OAHR best routes possible in my opinion!!😻🤪🤪😛🥰 Since you have the Hindu Kish mountains on the north of Kabul airport OAKB and the mountainous approach in to rwy 29! And then you Herat OAHR which is has rich amount of dessert and you will see the transition from dessert to valleys and mountains up to 8000ft MSL when you are inbound Kabul and Vice Versa! Afghanistan has a lot of wonderful scenery 😍

2 Likes

I did that in yesterdays FNF! The departure out of OAKB towards dubai was beautiful with all the mountains! Recommend!

1 Like

My favorite route in terms of scenery has to either be VNKT - VNLK (You get loads of beautiful views of the Himalayas) or KMIA - TNCM (You get a birds eye view of the entire Caribbean).

1 Like