Best RWA Photos

Woah was that plane moving towards yall?

This isn’t a great picture, but I think it is really special. The content of the picture makes it great. The plane that I flew on one week ago.

25 Likes

It was just lining up, not on a takeoff roll yet.

1 Like

Did you upload enough photos yet?

2 Likes

I guess mine isn’t as best as others in here. But this A350 has so many sweet memories to me ❤. It was a sweet journey with her and I do hope I can fly with her again whenever I come to Singapore 😊

Changi is one of few airports that are spotter-friendly. But unfortunately the rain had to come and ruined the picture as my phone can’t get a good shot when it’s dark (or in areas with less brightness)

12 Likes

BTW guys this is for your best of the best. Not for ones that are blurred out or the plane is only in one bit of the photo etc

From Hong Kong. The first one is edited but the other two aren’t.

34 Likes

Wow! At first I thought the top one was IF! Shows how much IF has improved over the years.

8 Likes

Waaaaay too many photos in one post, try and keep it down a bit.

Sorry to be a pain

1 Like

Just a few of my favourites that were easy to get off my phone!

8 Likes

Retro Roo touching down at YBBN

15 Likes

London Heathrow and JFK

3 Likes

I don’t understand why the last picture has a square outline.

Probably a in a frame

Why would you frame a picture of a plane wing?

It could also be a digital picture frame. I have one in den room that shows loads of aviation related pics.

That’s my phone, I took that picture with my iPad because for some reason the pros wouldn’t transfer from my iPhone to my iPad.

I’ve never seen the Southwest livery with the eagle on it. Nice shot if that.

Does anyone know any good plane spotting locations inside Frankfurt Airport? I have a layover for 2 hours and I want to do some plane spotting.

3 Likes

Click for full resolution

13 Likes