Best Ramp Photos

Let’s see your best shots of airplane from the ramp!

I have some good shots from Kona(PHKO)

17 Likes

That’s sick! Ramp views are always amazing!

3 Likes

Yeah
They are always great especially at Kona!

2 Likes

Xiamen Air 787-9 in Xiamen/Beijing

4 Likes

This spotting topic I made a while back is full of ramp/apron photos. I don’t want to post the exact 10 photos here that are already in a topic, that’s why I’ve linked it above.

Oh, I’ll post at least two here, where’s the harm in that? They’re not in my topic anyway.

1. Junkers JU-52
  2. Curtiss C-46

I also have more than that, but the quality on some of them is terrible.

4 Likes

Great photos!

1 Like

Here are some pictures from different trips of mine! First one is of a TAP Air Portugal A330neo boarding (technically taken from inside my aircraft), second one is while deplaning an Alitalia E175 in Milan Linate, third one is deplaning a Bulgaria Air (operating for Air Italy) E190 in Rome, and the last one is boarding a EuroAtlantic (operated for Icelandair) 767 in Reykjavík.

3 Likes

Whoa! How did you get to go down onto the ramp for that? Engine looks so cool up close😍😍 !!

1 Like

It was a bus gate so we boarded by stairs.

Then in Beijing, we got off by stairs so it was awesome to have something different than the typical jetbridges.

2 Likes

Ah. I thought that it was from a gate based on the size of the aircraft. My bad.

1 Like

Comair and Kulula 738’s side by side at Durban. I have more but just need to find it!

6 Likes

First one was at KONT going to KSJC on a Boeing 737-700
Second one is CYYZ-KLAX on a Boeing 777-200ER

2 Likes

Boarding from the aft airstairs.

4 Likes

while working on a air france flight

waiting the boarding complet to begin the push, on a Level’s A332

4 Likes

I’ve flown to Kona many times in my life and it is the most unique airport I’ve ever been to! Those are some awesome pictures, and I wish I had some of the American 777s that come there from DFW but sadly I might’ve deleted them :( .

I heard there was Kona so i came here as fast as I could!

5 Likes

Finally a topic for me 😂

24 Likes

Here’s an AC CRJ9 in Toronto

6 Likes

I lost my pictures, but IFC saved them for me :

And here :