Best plane templates

Hi community, I was wondering what apps Are the best for making liveries on a template

2 Likes

This should be in #real-world-aviation :)

Medviation’s Templates on Airline Empires are high quality and free. However, you need to make an account to access the webpage. You can also find templates made by other people, such as Edge, at the bottom of the page. PM me for further assistance.

Here are some of my works using these Templates:

3 Likes

I made an account yesterday and this came up every time I tried to log in (And I cant put it in Real world aviation it won’t let me)

1 Like

Oops, sorry, you have to be TL2 to post in #real-world-aviation. I’d move it, but I’m not a regular.

1 Like

Anyways, try entering from the link I posted above…

I just get this

Well, you said you made an account, so click login & enter the information in their required fields. Report back on your findings.

Same thing

It works! But what app do you Recommend to make the liveries

1 Like

Nice @anon7075715! However:
@N492ED:

The bottom bit of no other threads of this kind are allowed. However you can ask @Damian
Thanks! Have a great day.

I just don’t want your topic which is good to be closed

Try here MED’s templates

1 Like

I use paint.net with a Photoshop plugin. For results like these:

4 Likes

2 Likes

I love that app that’s what I’m using currently but I haven’t made anything yet!

1 Like

I have

@N492ED @92547aa614d9d98cd3df

3 Likes

Guys, as said above MED’s are the best we have found. Please do not post liveries on here. After multiple issues, the last thread we did that was closed.

1 Like

Exactly my point;
Here

1 Like

Lufthansa new livery 777-300ER

I use gimp in linux and medaviation template.

1 Like

It’s aready closed!

Exactly, the thread was closed, and no more are allowed

1 Like

OK, just to make it clear: no threads of this kind are currently allowed on the forum without permission due to an incident that happened before.

2 Likes