Best plane spotting locations at Burbank?

I would like to know the best plane spotting locations at Burbank I’ve tried the parking lot, the foot locker and this video has one but I can’t find the location

Hi, to post in #real-world-aviation you need to be TL2 - you are currently TL1. Sorry to be that guy but the rules are the rules…

Thanks!

1 Like

Just need a location please, also the mods shouldn’t put others higher

Also if you are using another person’s video - you need to credit them in the post

Sorry

Credit to YouTuber: Watkins 895

1 Like

Need some spotting locations

Just look on a map, or go to the airport and ask around🤷🏻‍♂️ Just a friendly suggestion:)) But @BennyBoy is right:)

1 Like

Never mind just the suggestion, IFC has to be fixed and be nice because I never felt welcomed or anything and mods never cared so forgot them

2 Likes

My suggestion wasn’t meant to be rude, sorry it came off like that honestly… But rules are rules, becoming TL2 isn’t very hard. We can discuss in a PM, or simply send a pm to a mod for discussion as to why the IFC has the rules it has.

1 Like

Guys, the guy is asking for locations where to spot. Not like he’s posting an actual spotting topic. He just put the video as reference. Instead of the mod-like posts why not actually help him? Send him a PM if you see anything wrong.

Anyways, @Helicopterzzz, I found this article where it shows some good places to spot in Los Angeles (including Burbank) you should take a look there!

Apparently there is a spot on top (top floor) of the carpark outside the terminal which provides some nice views for spotting. You should check that area out! Though apparently it seems you’ve tried that already.

3 Likes

BravoCharlie provided you with a nice link, thank you! Please remember that this community isn’t Google. It’s a very simple search and you’ll find a list of perfect spotting locations 😊

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=spotting+locations+burbank