Best phone for Infinite Flight

Can anyone tell which is the best phone available in which infinite flight simulator will run very smoothly and not lag when kept on high graphics(all graphics set high)

I play on the iPhone 6. Max settings, full rendering, I have not had any issues with performance other than the occasional quick lag. It corrects itself quickly.

8 Likes

Anymore suggestions

From Apple, I would say the iPhone 7+

4 Likes

Honestly, I play on the iPad Pro and it is SO AMAZING! Oh yeah, and Ive never experienced a lag!

5 Likes

Use an iPad if you can afford it. It’s so hard to fly on a phone. So I’d say either an iPad Pro if you’re willing to invest in an iPad, or an iPhone 7 Plus if you’re restricted to a phone. I’ve experienced both of those devices and they equally do great.

6 Likes

iPhone 7 plus 100%

1 Like

Samsung galaxy s7 edge.

I had this model once.
Didn’t work well with IF though.

45 Likes

Yeah, it’s no longer compatible because apple doesn’t send anymore ios updates for it.

9 Likes

Such a shame. The sound is awesome! :)

3 Likes

Yeah, I really love the touch display and it’s really fast.

4 Likes

Swiping in circles! :)

4 Likes

Check out the bakelite on that bad boy. Woof!

I use an iPhone 6s and a three year old iPad for IF. Performance is much better on the iPhone. Although I prefer the screen size of the iPad.

1 Like

Would it be fair to say that all iPhones/iPads and Android flagships from let’s say two years ago and newer work really well with IF?

2 Likes

I use the iPhone SE
Most people say that the screen is too small for IF, but I think it’s fine.
Works awesome! no lag and all high graphics. Amazing phone for IF :)

1 Like

If your getting a phone for it I would highly recommend the iPhone 7 Plus

1 Like

An iPhone 6s plus. High graphics, large screen and …

Just wondering if it’ll work on the HTC desire 626

Anything iPhone 6+ will be fine to run things on max without any problems
And any iPad from the Air onwards will be capable of running everything on max settings without any issues