I play Live almost daily bloody love it. Being able to fly with mates, having ATC, but whats your favourite thing that makes Live worth it.
IFATC’s service. Can’t fault it - makes flying so much better
One of the main reasons i got it
Sometimes when i contact to approach control,i turn off my radar untill touchdown and just fallow the instructions .It feels like real.
When I see ALL the people respecting instruction, it makes so much joy.
What’s more entertaining than watching:
- Planes taking off into each other,
- A million planes stalking mods and Laura,
- Someone take off without clearance, and then gets ghosted,
- People land.
people landing hahaha @ryan06
- When I see SoCal in TS1
- When I see peanuts and trolls not following instructions
- Trolls spamming on TS1
- When I see people lands at KNUC as an A380/777
Just joking, Expert and IFATC is the best imho ❤. Thanks to Expert Server and IFATC, We can fly realistically in Infinite Flight.
Also dont forget to amazing FNFs and Turbulent Tuesdays made by Mark ❤. Its always a lovely way to treat live users
No one wants to feel lonely…
And that’s exactly why I got Live. :)
In my short time here, I’ve made friends around the world. Priceless.
All of it is good. Hard to find much bad.
- KNUC TS1 - “Spirit 666 Super Flight of 10… request taxi to runway 06”… even though 06 is red, 24 is green, and there’s 10 people on final with 200 meter separation…
- Trying to be ATC at KNUC TS1
- Randomly bumping (literally) into Laura
- KLAX TS1… all of it (thanks @Kevin)
- @DeltaCRJ-900 attempting to be professional on the expert server (almost always ends with a 5,000-8,000 ft./min climb rate)
- Expert Server
- @JacobVanZanten, can’t forget about KLAX TS1 :p
2, the realism of the simulator
3, other planes being there around me. Feels realistic
- Just interacting with other people in a simulator
- Watching @JacobVanZanten get ignored by ATC and then he has to go around but he stalls…
- When global comes out watching everyone not fly to KMSP…
It’s more fun that way!
I’ve only stalled once. Ok, twice. Fine! Maybe three times, but not four times. :)
Being sequenced by IFATC, flipping to my radar to count the planes ahead of me, and landing at a busy airport while there’s a line of departures waiting…and watching my epic flare before my epic landing. Priceless
IFATC, Turbulent Tuesdays, FNFs and flting with avgeeks like me :)