Best method for long hauls

I am doing a long haul flight now from EGLL to OTHH on my new IPhone, so I wanted to ask which way is the best way for my phones battery health.

Leave the device plugged to charger during the whole flight, or unplug it when it’s charged then re connect it to charger when it is about 15%…?

Thanks

3 Likes

You should keep the battery charged at all times. And you should put low power mode on. Hope this helps :)

1 Like

Hey there the best way to do a long haul is
1 lower your graphics when you reach cruise
2 face your camera to the sky
3 plug your device when it’s low

1 Like

Personally, on IF, I wouldn’t ever let it get lower than 30%. Not sure about whether you should have it on charge or not. I’ll leave that to someone else.

1 Like

Thanks everyone

You should take the brightness to the lowest, all graphics settings to the lowest, long haul mode on, and I just keep my charger pluged in since when you charge up, it affects more because it’s more voltage that goes in.

1 Like

You’re gonna love the long hauls I’ve only flown domestic but when I started flying long Hauls I started to enjoy it so much I usually keep charger plugged in because I am scared I forget to check my battery the whole time and make sure you sit in the cockpit view or wing view depending on you’re device what iPhone u have and Ram and make sure you’re screen light is on low if you want to fly during the night.
Hope it helps.

1 Like

Put brightness to very low and turn on battery saving mode in IF. You can plug it in all the time. New devices all have over charge protection.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.