Best Low Cost Airline

Fort Lauderdale I think is a clean hub for southwest

B6, it’s right between VX and WN, it’s like VX with more value for money, it like WN, but with a little more of a cool vibe.

Is American low cost carrier? I think that Southwests Hubs in Orlando and Philly are pretty good. Plus Southwest is the only low cost carrier I’ve ever flown on. Their peanuts are good😉

Jestar Australia with their beautiful new 787-8 dreamliners

1 Like

My favourite isn’t up there…I’m gonna have to go with WestJet

Jetblue has awesome service plus TV! Once I flew on frontier and got sick to my stomach. Bad airline.

1 Like

JetBlue since it offers more comfort than other low-cost airlines.

1 Like

Hard to pick as you have LoCos from all round the world! Hard to compare Ryan Air against SWAirlines as they are serving different customers!

I fly often with EasyJet in EU, have used both SWA and JetBlue in the states.

1 Like

100% Ryanair for me.

I promise: the new eurowings will become a major player in Europe and on long haul low cost from Europe

The 8 percent that voted Ryanair need some help…

1 Like

What do you actually have against Ryanair?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

No matter how “daft” his quotes are he is still a business genius who has made millions.

4 Likes

Jetstar is the star!

2 Likes

Eurowings is just Germanwings rebranded. Offer a very good service have flown with them a few times.

Ryanair for me!!!

The only one of that bunch I’ve been on is Ryanair. I couldn’t vote for them due to a traumatic experience on the isle seat. Based on livery, I chose Southwest.

2 Likes

They very nearly ruined the holiday for the family. Monarch to the rescue!

1 Like

The thing that annoys me is people go on a low cost airline and moan about the seats etc. it’s a low cost airline! What do you expect!!!

2 Likes