Best looking aircraft?

In your opinion what’s you favorite looking aircraft and why?

Definitely the 777-300ER! I see it everyday above my house! Coming in to land AT LAX!

1 Like

Or maybe he’s talking about favorite aircraft in IF.

Could be but it doesn’t say that so I am assuming just in general

1 Like

You’ll never guess mine!

1 Like

If we are talking about favorite aircraft IRL or in IF, you can still post here.

2 Likes

My personal fav. Since I was three. My first widebody with LH. She’s So unique, and not boring to look at. Great performance even though she was a guzzler. By sheer beauty, this is my plane.

3 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, that’s a DC 10!! My fav Trijet was the MD-11

2 Likes

Technically they’re both my favs. Lol.
Your my new best friend now. Haha!

1 Like

I love the look of the a350 as it looks so sleek almost like a private jet. The mask on the cockpit is great to.

1 Like

I can’t think of a more beaut aircraft than the B747-400. It has something gracious about it that makes me wanna stare at it.

6 Likes

The Airbus A330 Multi Role Tanker Transport (MRTT) also known as the RAF Voyager is a beast of an aircraft.

3 Likes

I love the A34093313 because of how it runs and I love the sound of it when running down the runway and I like the call outs

3 Likes

Sorry I did not have one from IF

1 Like

Airbus 320-200, because I often boarded the plane

Easy. Concorde, BA livery.

• My best looking aircraft is the Antonov An-124. It is such a beast as for cargo and super rare to look at.

(Not a Real Infinite Flight Screenshot, This is an Edited screenshot from one of my pictures in one of my #screenshots-and-videos category.

• The most beautiful aircraft I’ve seen is the Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
    The second, goes to the Airbus A350.

1 Like

The A330-300 and 200 has to be my favorite looking aircraft

A350 on my favorite airline Qatar Airways 💜💜
Best looking aircraft = A350

Best Looking livery In my opinion is the Kuwait Airways New Livery ( My HomeTown Airline )

That’s The most beautiful livery in my opinion!! It should be Added here in IF!! If you liked the livery, please vote for it here so that we can fly it in IF!! Kuwait Airways Boeing 777-300ER