Best Infinite Flight Videos [Official Thread]

How to get to space!

Yes indeed! I have found the latest trick to get to space on Infinite Flight. This glitch will be patched next update though! My YouTube channel is Plane/Train TV

Just a question,can I do that with an A380?

I do not think so as the A380 doesn’t have a lot of engine power.

I wish they wouldn’t patch up this, as it really makes the sim cool being able to fly to space!

But like they say,”I don’t think in real life if you dive into the ground you’ll be able to go to space”.

Oh, hello there!
Reminds me of something LOL
HUKJ problem

👀 I was having to much fun haha

I enjoy going to space too! LOL

I am about to Live stream a solo flight from KGUC-KDEN. Hope to get some to watch!

A very essential video on VIOLATIONS, and why your grades are declining. Find your answers through this complete guide to Violations and how to avoid getting them. Shoutout to Chris Levet for helping me with this one. Respect. A must watch for every pilot!

Timelapses I’ll do soon:
KORD-KLGA American 737-800
EHAM-KSFO KLM 787-9

I’m also taking flight suggestions!

I think I can say it for sure this time. Here I come again, YouTube! New MacBook coming to my apartment on December 4th.

The IFAE Channel

Ahh, you know what I did when I opened my first Magic Mouse

XD

All I can say is that I slice my hand open every now and then XD

KPVD-EIDW. Norwegian 737-800.

1 minute of your time, makes me happy, and this video helps you with planning descent.

I need 1 more minute, am so sorry :(

Going live now, testing the A-10!

Stream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8E-sff6tjY

Um,dude this is for VIDEOS,I think you mean the other thread.

I’ll be flying the 737 “More to Love” for the first time since the update! Feel free to join my stream and fly with me! Stream starts in 30 minutes!

Stream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v20pxJGIXok

Channel:

This happens to many of us, being human beings is a mistake.

Thumbnail Reveal!

Just got the first minute done on the film! Making good progress. Should be finished next week.