Best Infinite Flight Videos [Official Thread]

Decided to put this one here for @Captain-Cade. An awesome ACM session with GAF. Subscribe to him, as he’ll be posting more like this in the future 👍🏻

(3:30 for Pugachev’s Cobra by me)

https://instagram.com/p/BpHxlT7g2h-/

Im Back

25th October

Nice picture, but that should be in Best Infinite Flight Photos [Official Thread]

Oh oops, thought this was pictures.

Haha, it’s alright.

Hi everyone,

It’s been a while since I wanted to record some videos on Infinite Flight, so I present to you the beginning of my channel where I post videos of various landings and approaches from airports around the world. There are currently 2 videos and a third one coming tonight. I’ll try to post a landing video regularly.

Cheers !

Just watched, great job Aslan! This video is absolutely spectacular!

Thankyou! I’m glad you enjoyed it :)

Having some fun in the F16

How is it?
Instagram: @JT_Playz

The IFAE Channel Is Coming Back!

(But not in the way I would expect)

While I wait for a computer to arrive in my apartment to finally make the cinematics I want, I’ll spend my time teaching others how to dogfight and fly formations effectively on behalf of GAF’s Joint Weapons School. Here’s a sample intro for the new series 👍🏻

How do you do those free cam shots?

GAF’s AC-130s are sure to “Spook” the Enemy

Happy Halloween!

(Vocal Work by me)

I love that approach. I always do the visual so when you hit the funchal vor fly heading 211° then at 6nm dme and 1200ft make your descending visual right turn to GELO. RNP is super fun too tho :)

Someone should get hired to make Infinite Flight promotion videos.
Very well done, congrats.

Premiere

You and Me

Having some fun on my free time