Best Infinite Flight Photos Part 2 [Official Thread]

I was following him tonight on a tutorial video he was making

With that angle it looks like a spaceship

Morning Arrival

Gonna copy and paste this from the other thread as a friendly reminder :)

Hi guys! Recently I’ve noticed a lot of posts here with the UI Elements in the photo, while these photos may be good, having the plane β€œsquares” and names in the photo isn’t good for the actual photo, and look less professional, if you wanna get rid of these, use the Live setting in the settings menu, also you can crop out the bottom of the screen with the UI screen with your phones built in photo editor, that’s all I gotta say, keep taking great photos.

@Scott_Ellis_Paddon he actually screenshotted us. I never expected that. πŸ˜‚

You may save the picture if you like πŸ˜ƒ. It was fun flying the DC 10 around. I was there just in case you guys needed fuel πŸ‘. It was also nice to see you guys in the skies πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘

You wouldnt have refuelled us as you need to be in the US Airforce or RNAF Livery with the extender on the back, that livery is for putting fires out. If ypu ever want to do refuelling then give me and Nate a shout and we will be happy to do some refuelling.

Also what was with the slow flying ?? Your close to stalling

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ I really had no idea it had to be a certain livery 🀭. I’ll have to remember that next time πŸ˜ƒ. As for the slow flying, I think I was trying to not go too fast. I was also on autopilot which usually causes me to be a little slow with planes like this :) .

It’s me!!! Maybe we can fly again sometime!

If you ever need tips and tricks then give me a buzz and im happy to help

Pls help me get 119 Instagram followers so I can show my mom.

LOL πŸ˜‚ https://www.instagram.com/infiniteflight_cameron/

FLY TIGER

Auckland fly out!

A few hours ago I and my friends from IFFI arrived at Doha, Qatar. After flying from Auckland for more than 17 hours. I want to thank my friend @Tegar_Kusuma @williammyname @Christiansen_Pantow1 @Randa_Kurniawan and others. I want to thank you very much because you have flown together with IFFI. Thank you for your participation and see you in the blue sky