Best Infinite Flight Photos [Official Thread]

Crusing to HAAB

image![image|666x500] Crusing at M.90(upload://7kylL8UakGUOlUuqAINqfz9rEZC.jpg)image fuel flow if you can’t read it is 10,900. Make sure to fly 787’s at M.9 at FL410

3 Likes

Awesome guys! This was actually my first time flying this a/c

1 Like

Busiest FNF ever. Shout out the the IFATC who work countless hours controlling approach ,tower and ground. 👏🏼 🙏🏽👌🏽✈️

20 Likes

Never in my life did I think I would see this ;)

18 Likes

Low cruise over Benin and into Ghana.

Taking off out of Lagos.
—————————————————————————————————

Because I think it was a rare chance of Murtala Mohammed having tower I did the flight that Arik Air would do in the Dash. Flew from Lagos to Accra.

7 Likes

Hey I was in there two, i was the second furthest from you i have photos too, quite amazing isn’t it

For you fighter jet glitchers out there:

I dedicate this to you from 151,000ft. without any glitches performed. Who needs to drive a fighter into the ground when you can just zoom right on up like a normal person (pilot). 😉

Sure is breathtaking and I wish I could spend more time up at this altitude. Something longer than a few seconds while on freecam as my jet plummets to Earth before racking up violations. Infinite Space 2020? 😜

23 Likes

If you ever find a way in your fighter jet to reach escape velocity of around 25K mph or so…then l expect you to post a stunning pic of the earth from the moon…preferably non photochop…and while you are there check around for that elusive alien base !!!

Laura said some years ago that gravity would not decrease as you’re not really meant to go higher than 50,000ft meaning the velocity to get to the moon is absurdly high. Many people have reached 11.1km/s (I’ve gone in excess of 40km/s) upwards but their speed decreases and the only get probably 1/10th of the way.

If gravity decreased on your way up you’d only need to go Mach 32 to reach the moon in a few days

Nevertheless most fighter jets have a surface ceiling of around 60-80K …not 30 miles up…so if you are going back in to space… bring back the space shuttle… slightly more realistic !!!

Aboard Delta’s A321 - taxiing at KLAS en route to Salt Lake City!

4 Likes

Off to Warsaw we go…

7 Likes

Some pictures from the Qantas 737 Celebration event earlier
imageimageimageimage

11 Likes

Ahhh, the green hills of Vietnam

13 Likes

8 Likes

DH8D in Ethiopia 🇪🇹

imageimage
(Unedited)

8 Likes

Delta’s A321 about to push from the gate at Las Vegas Mccarran in the hot afternoon!

7 Likes

imageimageimage

Some nice shots from FNF of the Dreamliner in this gorgeous livery

8 Likes

Flying with a purpose .Flight of 2 durings yesterdays FNF.

11 Likes

[Closed] Plane & Pilot: Virtual Airline Convoys @ KSFO - 171300ZMAR18
A few pics from this event. I was streaming it, so there are no in-flight pics.

The Eagle Has Landed!

11 Likes