Best Infinite Flight Moments from 2016

Happy new year :) what was your best moment?

4 Likes

When I tried to do a crosswind in front of Mark and I over corrected cause I wanted to impress him with my skills. That ended with a very awful wing strike and tail strike on go around.

10 Likes

When i was 10 miles out for landing and tower held all deprturres untill i landed

4 Likes

Niiiice topic !

My best moment was when we had the very first announcement about global…

I remember I was so excited, I’ve removed my glasses twice to be sure I read correctly 😂

12 Likes

My best moment was when I finally got live and joined this community with the greatest Moderators ever.

And some people too… some people were nice too… :3

10 Likes

The first time flying the super d! And first time downloading IF

2 Likes

Definitely my first flight in expert with Emil vectoring 20 planes into TNCM. I was hooked!

3 Likes

When I completed my first ever flight from Los Angeles to San Diego on the a321. Another best moment was when I done my first ever landing because I thought I was gonna mess up but it turned to be one of my best:)

1 Like

I got Infinite Flight :)

1 Like

Probably that event I did with @Kyle.Plane

Favourite parts: Buying the 787-9 and the Dash-8 Q400, Hawaii, C130, live x2!

Getting Live+, I like it so so much

3 Likes

Bouncing back up every landing!

Creating Frontier. Started in September. Best choice I ever made

1 Like

My favorite moment was participating in this lovely event. Still my favorite event to date, and such a big turnout!

Some other amazing moments were getting Live+ (this unlocked endless possibilities, best decision ever. 🙂), becoming a Regular on the IF Community, and participating in the second annual IF Olympic Opening Ceremony. :)

But one thing that tops all of this… is seeing the first video of the 787. That was the day that all hell broke loose on the IF Community.

2 Likes

I think when we got alot of surprising updates this year that has changed Infinite Flight alot!

The best moment is that I chased cooper all around of casual server. When he chased me, I got pulled over, I got fined 230$ for doing aerobatics and annoying him. 😮(A fake fine) 😂😂 I know i got fined by in contact with his display name.

When i was doing circuits in KPSP on a cessna 172 with an old phone and at about 1500-2000ft, the left half of my screen stopped functioning and i had absolutely no touch screen function.

My throttle was coincidentally at the 0% position and ATC was contacting me but i couldnt reply. So basically i had a radio and engine failure at the same time and at that time, it felt like a real emergency since IF doesnt actually have an emergency.

I was trying to check my left screen’s functionality every now and then as if im trying to start my aircraft again but to no avail. I was on TS and traffic was low so i tried to land even when ATC couldnt get a reply from me =p

It happened so suddenly, it was probably my most craziest experience because no one would expect to lose engine power while in IF.

4 Likes

The fighter race from LAX to PSP, one of a kind event.

1 Like

My very first flight from KLAX to KONT. Flyin at 6000ft msl with an Airbus A380.