Best infinite flight cockpits

I was wondering if any of y’all knows which are the fully functional cockpits or at liest essentially functional cockpits on the infinite flight, except for the A319, 320 series… ? Any other cockpit have functional instruments on the dashboard?

2 Likes

Yes, the XCub and A-10 also have live glass displays

No glass in he A-10, but yes, a live cockpit.

2 Likes

I know those too not a fan of neither of those models, I would have loved if the airline aircrafts had all full functionality on the cockpit displays, the rate on which infinite flight works is very slow , I have to say it is unforgiving to let the 747 for not mentioning the 380 without instrument displays.

1 Like

I stand corrected. Thanks, it’s just the XCub and the A320 series. Coming soon, the A350 and 777 series will both have glass displays! Stay tuned for them! 😉

2 Likes

A320 family. Got those new live instruments 😍

2 Likes

I really cant wait for cockpit lights/Glass cockpit in the 777. This is my by far favorite aircraft.

4 Likes

Don’t forget about the incoming TBM 930 and mysterious GA

1 Like

Definitively the A320 family and the XCub Those are such good cockpits! 😍

Read what OP said, the title isn’t fitting with the question

My bad, I’ll fix it

Just fixed it

I though he asked what are our favourite cockpits.

I flew the MD11 (FedEx) and surprisingly I found the cockpit very nice and seemed really clean and realistic

1 Like

Yea but doesn’t have live instruments on the cockpit.

Infinite Flight will slowly start adding live cockpits to every aircraft. They’re pretty new, so only the XCub, A320 series, and A-10 has a live cockpit, with the XCub and A320s having glass displays. Just wait for the next update.

1 Like

The A320 has an amazing live cockpit. The A10 and XCub also have live cockpit. And the A350 and TBM will have live cockpit too.

The 737 and CRJ have a good cockpit but it’s not live.

The newest planes, whether brand new to IF or reworks, all have the best cockpits

1 Like

They may work slow but quality over quantity right? I still appreciate their hard work

1 Like

787 and CRJ are ready for live cockpits so they’ll be coming soon. I can’t remember if the dc10 and md11 are 🤔
I know they have a working live TBM cockpit however it’s not ready for release.

When was the last time you have flown the 737 😂

It’s no where near ready and it’s not even modelled it’s just pictures.

3 Likes