Best IF Photos

No, I think it was right wing, just zoomed out a bit and with the view angle pointed left.

I THINK it was a 788, but I can’t remember any more. Wait no, it was the Citation.

4 Likes

That’s so cool. I’m just gonna stick with regions for a while instead of spending all the money. It will still look good at least😏

1 Like

@DeerCrusher your turn! Haha this is killing me inside.

2 Likes

Final flight on IF Classic, classic route KLAX-KSAN!

5 Likes

Does anyone know like a specific time for the update. I don’t exactly want to refresh all day for nothing

I mean i know it’s in the morning

Here’s what happens in an F-14 when you get as fast as you possibly can and then point your plane straight up. (Would recommend only doing this solo or on a Casual server unless you’re a glutton for violations 😅)

If you have In-Flight Assistant running, the poor co-pilot will warn you “Let’s watch our speed” 😃.

32 Likes

That looks nice! Can’t wait to do that.

1 Like

My top 3 :)

8 Likes

Omg! Please more! I need this to help me wait until it releases later today!!! @epaga

Thank you for helping us with this update in terms of your apps!

Sure thing! - and (spoilered to not hijack the thread) BTW, to celebrate Global, I’ve decided to offer In-Flight Assistant at 80% off and each in-app at 20% off for the next week ONLY

Here’s another one, flying a C-130 from Denver toward Midway base in the Pacific (took off in the evening, arrived when I woke up):

IMG_0406

20 Likes

Simply stunning! This has doubled my excitement, seriously.
PS: Also loving IF Assistant, which I purchased just a few hours ago. Fantastic app!

1 Like

Wow! Stunned. Well worth the 2 years of the wait.

Can you spam Global pics? Or is that against fourm rules? @epaga

Let’s just say I’ve been asked to wait a bit for that. 😜 Couple more hours should do it.

1 Like

An AA 737 parked at KSAN

3 Likes

@epaga there will never be enough! Just keep em Rollin! Haha

In a few hours I will probably be clogging this topic up with global pics😜

At least we got 9000+ pics of how it looked before the update!

1 Like

My final regional flight? A recreation of my first. KDEN-KCOS

1 Like

Lots of GREAT ones here!!

1 Like

1 Like