Best IF Cockpits

I have not been active alot in terms of posting and catching up on the many things that are happening in the infinite flight community, so i came up with this topic in which you can freely discuss the types of aircraft cockpits that you love to fly in the live server or solo mode. Feel free to comment or even send a screenshot , but do not spam many screenshots of one aircraft or aircrafts😂. I personally ❤ the interior of the Boeing 747-400 and the boeing 737s cockpits(though they are old, but don’t judge me) each cockpit Is special in its own way and can provide hours of fun, while you look around during a night flight as the lights of the cockpit light up and give to you a game that only infinite flight can make you feel thrilled to be apart of.

Note: Please inform me if there is already a duplicate thread like this or if there’s anything you would like me to fix, and to everyone have a wonderful festive holiday.
Speedbird 1❤🎁🎅

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images8ON7OMOIC__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(1)C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(2)

4 Likes

The CRJ-200 cockpit is my favorite.

23 Likes

Cessna Citation X Looks amazing and
I like the C-130 Cockpit also

2 Likes

Already your very quick 😂😂

Citation X is stunning!

3 Likes

Thanks for your reply, and have a wonderful Christmas.

2 Likes

Good ol’ 767 cockpit it’s very outdated but I still like it.

1 Like

Top list:
C17
Superdethlacon
A10
Spitfire

But actually:
A32X
MD11/DC10
C130

3 Likes

Thanks for the response Ark. Who doesn’t. Love the 767, and have a wonderful festive holiday.

1 Like

I see you got the spitfire there. It’s a beauty isn’t she😂😂

1 Like

Mine are Dash 8

A320

DC-10

4 Likes

Any plane that has light up displays at night!

4 Likes

I like the 777 and 787 cockpit

1 Like

I see that many enjoy the 787 and 777 cockpits🤔

1 Like

I am trying to choose between the C130 cockpit and the retro-oldie cockpit of the 747-200.
I’m sure the Spitfire cockpit would be good too 😁

SR-22 cockpit is outstanding! Very clean and modern feel inside. Needs to be updated for night flying though.

I prefer the invisible C-17 cockpit.

3 Likes

My most liked are the 787, 777, and A320 families.

I also like the 747, 757, 767 even though they are the older style (how they’re shown in IF, not the plane itself).

Dislike how it is displayed in IF for the A330, 380, and 717. I would like flying those planes more if the dashboard was a bit lower and were designed to show from the pilot’s view more like the 787 and such.

3 Likes

I love the 787 cockpit. By far the best. A320 isn’t too bad either. 777 could be better though.

SR22 hands down !
Then Citation X

2 Likes