Best HD scenery maps

Hello IF community!!!
Hope everyone’s doing great!
I’d like to know which are the best HD scenery regions without any pro subscription
I just bought the simulator and have seen all those beautiful pictures of the new HD scenery, makes me want to fly around those too
Suggest if any!
Thanks!😁

Probably Florida (although you can only go so far). Apart from that there isn’t much scenery you can access without pro (maybe mountains in California?)

1 Like

Probably the Southern California region. It has been recently expanded to allow for longer flights, meaning more HD scenery for you to fly around :)

3 Likes

Yes!!
That’s also one of the things I’m looking for tho they look good at about 10000+ ft but still would be challenging
Thanks!!!

1 Like

Alot of the places we take picture won’t be accessible without a pro subscription as you are only limited to regions. However I think California is the best scenery without a pro subscription

You can get to 10k feet in like 5mins

Definitively the Colorado region! I love doing some hops without the sub.

Also, while exploring the scenery, there is this airport 1CO7 that is only 600 feet long! Very fun to land there ;)

Thats not included in the non-subscription.

Solo: California
Global: Japan Hawaii Alps

Hehehe check out the beauty of the Philippines

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.