Best GA airports

KDVT, you can go explore some of the Arizona Mountains

KFLG, up in the mountains and do some scenic cruising.

KPGE, explore lake powel and the Colorado river through the canyon

1 Like

O61 Cameron Airpark.

Its like a neighborhood where people use thier planes like cars, they even have garages for the planes

2 Likes

KPVD is great because it is the perfect mix between commercial (22 gates) and GA (lots of stands).

1 Like

KSTS, 0Q9, O69, KAPC, KCCR, KLVK, and KSNS are all great airport along the west coast in NorCal. I often do 0Q9-O69-KSTS- KAPC. Definitely my favorite GA route in IF. Takes you over wine country, you get views of the coast, and it’s just really nice all around!

1 Like

Orcas Island KORS, and Tacoma Narrows.

1 Like

KMMU since it’s the closest airport to me. It’s also where I will be taking my flying lessons once COVID passes. 😊

1 Like

I flew out from CYBL it was beautiful!

KJKA is a good one

1 Like

Leh VILH is very dangerous

1 Like

MLB is good for Floridian scenery

1 Like

EIDL Donegal Airport with fantastic coastline and beaches scenery in Ireland and of course, Sedona Airport USA. (Forgot the ICAO Code).

1 Like

Not sure if it´s been mentioned, but give KSEZ a go. It has some really nice scenery and GA availability!

1 Like

Try 4S2. Its a really cool airport in between 2 mountains, in Northern Oregon. Every year, except this year, hundreds of single engine pilots come and fly in and stay for a couple of days. Its called the Hood River fly in, here’s a couple of pictures of what it usually looks like.

There’s usually a lot more than that though…

Photo Credit: https://portofhoodriver.com/around-the-port-fall-2016/

1 Like

I have also found this similar closed topic. Most of the airports mentioned should be here, there are plenty.

1 Like

Innsbruck is absolutely amazing the scenery on approach is another level need to try a flight there in real life though.

1 Like

A nice little airport to fly into is KOQN a little 3300’X50’ a couple miles west of Philly it’s a nice little strip to stop at if flying down the east coast.

1 Like

PNE is better dude

1 Like

I flew out of CYBL and hit some mountain waves today, nice airport.

I will make sure to check out and make events at these airports after I finish project Idaho (it has 5 parts).

ill try it one day @juan_tavares

1 Like