Best flight ever

Today I had my best flight ever. I took off from klax and went to Ksan. The tower at ksan was awsome. He/her led me straight into right downwind for 27 and he new what he was doing. It was way better than most atc. My flight number was “Alaska 302.” It was also a smooth landing. Thank you capt. watt.

4 Likes

Isn’t it great when you have a nice flight coupled with great ATC. Makes the experience complete. Nice to hear these stories ❤️

7 Likes

It’s the simple pleasures in IF

Unfortunately, we will most probably never know who this Capt. Watt is. Hopefully, he joins the community some day and will help out the awesome IFATC force!

Captain Watt is always ATC at KSAN! I don’t think he has a IFC account which is very unfortunate. He is really good at ATC as well! He probably lives in San Diego as he like I said before he is ATC there a lot! I am so happy you enjoyed your flight! More to come!

1 Like

Agreed @Yacht and @Transport_Hub but don’t give up hope. IFATC legends have scooped up some great controllers through the years while flying in the training server.

4 Likes

That’s good. I had my worst taxing through JFK with no visibility. Pretty sure I taxied through the grass. Nice thing was ATC couldn’t see :)

1 Like

Pay your respects to @masonh2479

1 Like

Why would we do that @Ryan_Vidad?

I was replying to @Patria

1 Like

Kinda confused still whe we’re paying respects to that guy…

Well put good sir!

1 Like

@masonh2479 didnt see a thing :).

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.