Best devices for long haul flights

Hi
I am looking to buy a Samsung (android) smartphone or tablet to use for IF that will not crash the game during long haul flights. Any recommendations for that?

Also I’m now using a Samsung galaxy s6edge running on Android 6.0.1 for Infinte flight and sometimes it crashes when I land after completing a long haul flight and taxi to the gate.

1 Like

Hey! I suggest looking at this thread and you can make up your own mind :)

3 Likes

Hi there!
Head over to the Device Compatibility Thread! I personally have the Tab S6 and it runs like a charm!
Happy Flying :D
Cign

1 Like

I use the Samsung Galaxy A70 as a phone and long haul 24/7 flying device. Works like a charm. Can be laggy at times but to be honest it’s almost unnoticeable when your used to it.

1 Like

Do you run the game on high graphics and does it crash when entering a high populated airport?

1 Like

So far for me it has not crashed at all, with over 200 hours with everything on MAX it runs smooth! When doing FNF it never crashes and with its Super Amoled Screen it is so clear bright and colourful!
If you have any other questions I’d be happy to take this to PM!
Cign
(just realised it sounds a bit like an advert lol)

1 Like

Thanks for the info @Captain_Cign.
What is the device specs?

Well its a Snapdragon 855 and i have the 8GB RAM and 200 and something GB version! Its my first Android device so id also think about asking @Starley or @Kirito_77, they both helped me a lot!
Cign
P.S they can also help you if you are in the market for a phone instead!

3 Likes

For me my Samsung S9+ works perfectly, im planning on doing possibly a 30 hour flight on my iPad 6th Gen, I can tell you the results if you want.

1 Like

Hi I use Samsung tabs4 works great ,had no problems with it

2 Likes

iPad Pro works a treat!

I tried this today and the game didn’t crash 🎉

1 Like

I have used a Samsung Galaxy S8 and S9 for infinite flight. Never had an app crash so I would definitely recommend this series

1 Like

I have the S9, never crashed for my. It is good, just I rather an iPad as it is bigger.

2 Likes

Do you fly in highly populated airports with airplane count on hight or low?

The Ipad pro 11’ is a great option 👍
Constant frame rate, powerful, very impressive battery life in my opinion … It’s very nice

1 Like

I use the same device! And happy cake day!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.