Best Device for Infinite Flight [Guide 2016]

Hello my fellow pilots,

After lots and lots of research, I have found the BEST device to play Infinite flight on for 2016. It is very lightweight, slick, fast, and portable. It is the iPad Pro 2 (9.7" Edition) This device is very fast, containing 1 Apple A9x Chip with a M9 video processor. This is GREAT for Infinite Flight’s intense realism. With this iPad, you are capable of making all settings high, and it will run smoothly with barely any lag. You can find out more and all the other great things this iPad can do at https://www.apple.com/ipad-pro/. Now, a word from Apple,

"iPad Pro is more than the next generation of iPad — it’s an uncompromising vision of personal computing for the modern world. It puts incredible power that leaps past most portable PCs at your fingertips. It makes even complex work as natural as touching, swiping, or writing with a pencil. And whether you choose the 12.9-inch model or the new 9.7-inch model, iPad Pro is more capable, versatile, and portable than anything that’s come before. In a word, super."

Starting Price: $599.00 USD

Here are some images of the device:
The smaller iPad is the 9.7" Edition

The colors that can currently provided

Size Difference (9.7" VS. Original Version)

Closeup of Device

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me! Thanks you for reading, and have a great day!

Edit #01 - Created and Edited by @CaptainSean

16 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The smaller version starts at $599.00

1 Like

I think it’s fairly obvious that the latest Apple device which is the iPad Pro 9.7 inch is the best, i will probably wait for the big pro to be updated as currently the smaller one is not as powerful in some aspects so hopefully in September they will update it

1 Like

Not the best idea- The smaller iPad Pro is actually better than the bigger one.

2 Likes

The OnePlus 3 could be perfect too.

That snapdragon 810 and 6 GB of RAM. 😍

4 Likes

I know that, that’s why I’m waiting as I hope the big one is bought up to level and improved further, the design is different aswell with the cellar versions

I can highly recommend the 9.7" iPad Pro :)

2 Likes

Redmi note 3 is a pretty good phone to play IF on

I wait for an updated iPad Pro 12.9 😊

Yeah, also hope they update the big ipad pro in septemper 😊👍

2 Likes

I’ve heard that a fax machine works nicely.

4 Likes

I have the 12.9 iPad Pro with 256 gigabytes and it cost me over $1,500 but it was well worth it, that thing is faster than a bullet, the screen quality is amazing and another good thing is that it is so big. A bad thing about it is that the accessories are so expensive, after I bought the Apple Pencil, the keyboard the USB adapter and the case, it ended up costing me about $2000 that was very expensive but I don’t regret it. I can run IF with anti aliasing, full everything along with all of my other apps and it doesn’t lag at all. It is so worth it if you are willing to spend $2000 dollars on a tablet.

I think there is no need, this iPad Pro 12.9 inch is already perfect @Chatta290 I own the 258gb version am so love it

The camera is far better on the smaller one and the chip is better aswell

No ok the 9.7 and the 12.9, they both have the A9X Apple chip and the 12.9 has more ram. I do agree that the 9.7 has a better camera but I did not care as I never use the camera on a huge iPad anyway. @Chatta290 the screen quality is Also better in the 12.9

1 Like

If I’m paying nearly £1000 I want it to be like the 9.7inch one as I use it for everything

1 Like

Does the Nexus 5x work well?

with

Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 808-processor
1,8 GHz hexa-core 64-bit
2 GB Ram

It should work very good 😊

2 Likes

Jeez that iPad Pro is basically a laptop