Best Destination You've been to on an Aircraft

What is the best destination you’ve been to on an aircraft. Comment below the destination, airline(if you want) and aircraft.

Personally it is on the Singapore Airlines A380-800 into Singapore. It was my first time on board the A380 so that made it even more mesmerising.

1 Like

Qatar Airways B777-300er to Doha ( stop over ) then a Qatar Airways A320 to Ankara, Turkey …

Berlin and London. With British Airways both times.

Sharm El Sheik on a Thomson B757 G-CPEU

St Maarten with KLM!

Ooh. It’s rivalling between Port de Pollença, Mallorca (LBA - PMI Ryanair B738) and Dubrovnik/Orasac, Croatia (LGW - DBV BA A320)

John F Kennedy. KJFK - Air India - 777-300ER

Whenever I enter European airspace ❤️ Doesn’t matter what aircraft or where!

2 Likes

Mahon, Menorca (MAH) on Monarch A321 G-ZBAK.

St Maarten with JetBlue E190 from SJU (San Juan, Puerto Rico).

Bodaybo ( ODO / UIKB ) by An-24 IrAero as a pilot

Dubai, from Geneva =Emirates Airlines
From Zurich =Swiss International Airlines Ltd.

Abu Dhabi, from Geneva =Etihad Airways

Doha, from Dubai =Fly Dubai

London, from Geneva =Swiss

That’s a small part of a looooooong list
😉😉😉

For me it’s NYC!

Every time I take a flight it’s most likely either flying in or out of New York JFK Airport.

Either St.Maarten on B-737-700 which I’m doing again next Monday!
The other one would have to be on a 737-800 on approach to KSAN. Both on UA from KEWR.

1 Like

Flying into Lagurdia and seeing the skyline when landing.

While banking right after take off in the dark and seeing Manhattan from above like on the map but then real and with just lights. BEAUTIFUL! Was breathtaking. Does that count as well?

1 Like

Departing Dallas Fort Worth and seeing all the lights. It was very beautiful. I also saw the dreamlifter. I think I flew on an American ERJ 145.

LIH wins best destination for me.

Olbia(sardinia) with Meridiana,Lufthansa,Alitalia and Skiatos(Greece) Aegean Airlines.