Best Camera View

Was wondering what camera everyone uses to get the best landings. I normally use Captain V/C view. Anybody else have any thoughts?

2 Likes

Use cockpit view or hud to land or takoff. I’ll do either, bit what view I’m felling that day. Wing-view you approaches! 😍 They are my favs!

2 Likes

I normally use the cockpit view, you can see everything with your instruments, such as speed, altitude, and vs. But I also sometimes use the outside camera, you can see the scenery and other planes the best.

1 Like

Nice, wondering why is HUD good for landing?

1 Like

Because it displays information clearly and it’s the only way of knowing you’re speed and altitude in aircraft that don’t have live cockpit

1 Like

I see what you mean, but what about HUD in cockpit?

1 Like

I recommend using the HUD in planes without live cockpit. If it does have live cockpit, don’t use the HUD. That’s how I do it at least.

2 Likes

I use HUD in the cockpit, or just the cockpit in live cockpit aircraft.

HUD = Head Up Display

I generally keep myself on wing view whilst being vecotrd in by a controller. I always follow their instructions and don’t look at the map, so I’m basically fully in their hands. It always comes to the cockpit for the approach and landing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.