Best aviation investment you have made

What’s your best aviation related products, software… anything really, that you have bought? Infinite Flight was definitely one of mine, along with a DJI Osmo Mobile that I ordered yesterday. Perfect for those take off and landing videos from the plane window 😂

1 Like

Infinite Flight Live+, couldn’t have made a better purchase

13 Likes

Same here! But probably also going to Young Eagles

1 Like

My introductory flight lesson at KI69.

1 Like

Infinite Flight and the Gemini 200 Alaska Airlines Q400 (comming soon)
😍😍😍😍

4 Likes

Live plus definitely

1 Like

Young Eagles is great. When I lived in the states a few years ago, I took my first flight with them. Unfortunately there’s nothing that I know of like that here in Australia.

I’m hesitating on buying Live +. I like the feeling of actually owning all the planes. I’m buying every new plane that comes out and making my way down the line :)

Still gotta buy my first actual model plane :)

2 Likes

My joystick Thrustmaster T Flight Stick X and IF Live

3 Likes

Infinite Flight and my trusty binoculars

1 Like

Awesome! I have the same joystick as you. It’s great! I’m directing anybody who has the Hotas X to @Jan for tips - his diagram is awesome, and works very well. PM him for more details, and no, this wasn’t sponsored by him ;)

Flight Experience 30min 737 Simulator Flight, Infinite Flight, Gemini Qantas A330.

1 Like

Both great purchases ;)

All three great purchases as well !! I bought a 30min 737 Flight Experience flight, but FSX crashed (no surprise there) and the instructor couldn’t fix it. I received a gift card for a 60 min flight after that :)

2 Likes

Infinite flight and live

1 Like

My Lightspeed Zulu 2 headset. Its lasted me 4 years so far. No complaints. I’m able to listen to my music while flying, with music ducking.

1 Like

Any time I pay for a plane ticket.

3 Likes

p3d and infinite flight

1 Like

I would say probaly infinite flight and a DJI Phantom 3 Drone. Their both awesome!

1 Like

Live+ and my very own Infinite Flight T-Shirt :)

1 Like

how much is P3D?

I know, it’s off topic :/

1 Like