Best ATC voice

What ATC voice do you guys recommend. Which one is the most realistic?
Thank You,
-Justin Duval

4 Likes

Uhh, I just use the American male. Lol

2 Likes

It’s mainly just personal preference. Brits would use the British voice, Americans would use the American accent, and Australians would use Australian accents because it sounds normal for people who come from that country/continent.

But for the default voice for pilots, I’m always changing it because whatever you have it set to is what everyone who is using a voice not installed on your device is using (E.G. if your default voice is Australian then everyone with a voice that you don’t have installed will have the Australian voice which is a lot of people), meaning you just end up growing sick of the Australian voice, so I like to prevent that by changing it and having a little bit of variety.

6 Likes

It seems I have no further choices :(

3 Likes

Everyone has their own choice of voices depending on both what platform they are using and which voices they have downloaded.

1 Like

Daniel-GB of course.

1 Like

My favorite is Gordon AU low voice

2 Likes

Daniel-GB. Always sounds more assertive while also very articulate.

1 Like

The voices are generated by your device not IF itself. You need to download text-to-speak voices for your phone.

2 Likes

I use the Gordon AU English voice. A voice I can enjoy the most when transmitting a lot of messages during controlling and listen to it for a long time.

1 Like

It would be good if you could download kennedy steve

1 Like

Of course the Rishi-IN one

1 Like

thanks for the prompt replies! I will expiriment with the voices!

Thanks, Mike. Gonna try it again!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.