What are the best components for if. I’ve seen somebody that is creating an app that you can use your phone as a yoke for an iPad. Apps like that
LiveFlight Connect and Infinite Pilots are neat.
This app isn’t necessarily for IF per say, but I use it a lot when I’m about to go up in real life. It’s called AeroPointer on the App Store. Weather, Approach Charts, and Airport Charts too. Very helpful. I recommend it, especially with global coming soon!
Preferably for Apple
Thanks for mentioning Infinite Pilots!
By the way an update is currently being pushed to reflect the new server names :)
Aeropointers great, just downloaded it and loving it! Do you know of any Windows apps like it, so I can have all the info up on my PC?
Sorry, I don’t. If I do come across some I will let you know!
Thanks!p for the help!
Is it on ios
Yes it is. Search “Infinite Pilots” in the App Store and it will show up.
Foreflight is very expensive though.
You’re probably thinking of ForeFlight (that’s a professional aviation app, for which IF has integration)
Current apps that I know of, developed for Infinite Flight by members of the community:
- Infinite Tracker (Flight tracker, for Android)
- LiveFlight (Flight tracker, web app)
- LiveFlight Connect (joystick control and other services)
- Infinite Pilots (Helps you know when and where your friends are flying or controlling, for iOS)
- IFATC Helper (Get data about airports such as weather, charts, runways, ILS equipment, crosswind calculator, - iOS - Android planned in the future)
- IF Checklister (Checklist app for pilots, iOS)
Expensive? LiveFlight is one of the few free apps. I’ve released the web tracker, Connect for Windows and OS X all at no cost - the LiveFlight Horizon subscription is completely optional, all the cool flight tracking features are still 100% free :)
If you think $1.99/month is expensive, you’re in for a rough ride in life.
I think he got confused with ForeFlight :)
LiveFlight Connect is free.
Sorry, I meant Foreflight!
Yes, I did. Sorry!
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.