Best apps for IF

What are the best components for if. I’ve seen somebody that is creating an app that you can use your phone as a yoke for an iPad. Apps like that

1 Like

LiveFlight Connect and Infinite Pilots are neat.

3 Likes

This app isn’t necessarily for IF per say, but I use it a lot when I’m about to go up in real life. It’s called AeroPointer on the App Store. Weather, Approach Charts, and Airport Charts too. Very helpful. I recommend it, especially with global coming soon!

2 Likes

Preferably for Apple

Thanks for mentioning Infinite Pilots!
By the way an update is currently being pushed to reflect the new server names :)

Happy landings!

4 Likes

Aeropointers great, just downloaded it and loving it! Do you know of any Windows apps like it, so I can have all the info up on my PC?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Sorry, I don’t. If I do come across some I will let you know!

2 Likes

Thanks!p for the help!

2 Likes

Is it on ios

Yes it is. Search “Infinite Pilots” in the App Store and it will show up.

2 Likes

Foreflight is very expensive though.

1 Like

You’re probably thinking of ForeFlight (that’s a professional aviation app, for which IF has integration)

Current apps that I know of, developed for Infinite Flight by members of the community:

• Infinite Tracker (Flight tracker, for Android)
  • LiveFlight (Flight tracker, web app)
  • LiveFlight Connect (joystick control and other services)
  • Infinite Pilots (Helps you know when and where your friends are flying or controlling, for iOS)
  • IFATC Helper (Get data about airports such as weather, charts, runways, ILS equipment, crosswind calculator, - iOS - Android planned in the future)
  • IF Checklister (Checklist app for pilots, iOS)
5 Likes

Okay, thanks!

Expensive? LiveFlight is one of the few free apps. I’ve released the web tracker, Connect for Windows and OS X all at no cost - the LiveFlight Horizon subscription is completely optional, all the cool flight tracking features are still 100% free :)

3 Likes

If you think $1.99/month is expensive, you’re in for a rough ride in life.

I think he got confused with ForeFlight :)

1 Like

LiveFlight Connect is free.
https://connect.liveflightapp.com

Sorry, I meant Foreflight!

1 Like

Yes, I did. Sorry!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.