Best airports

Well for me the best airport for me was JFK because it was in new york and i saw my first MD11F cargo plane (Lufthansa Cargo) and they gave me free extra legroom shoutout to Virgin Atlantic so what was your best airport for you and why?

1 Like

Probably Chania International Airport with its small terminal and it’s not frustrating to get through and it’s near impossible to lose yourself, and because of the moderate military activity, such as the US Navy, RAF and some F16’s shown below from BY2205 departing Chania
Screenshot_2018-08-21-22-34-06-398
Screenshot_2018-08-21-22-33-44-043
Screenshot_2018-08-21-22-37-56-078

3 Likes

Well for me to say the least,
Best current airport:
Hong Kong International (VHHH/HKG). Y’all have to check out this place. I love the food and if you’re not used to the local cuisine there’s Burger King.

Best Former Airport:
Kai Tak (VHHX/HKG). 13 approach, nothing else.

2 Likes

My home airport, Singapore Changi airport any day. There was a reason it was the skytrax best airport 4 times in a row. It’s just overall a beautiful airport with anything and everything you need!

4 Likes

My home airport to, it has to be southampton it’s small easy to get through and the taxi ways and backtracking is unique but the arrivals area cold do a little work

1 Like

Madeira because of that challenging approach…
I also like Gran Canaria as on one side there is the sea, on the other the mountains . And at sunset, the sun creeps through the them, casting an orange glow😍

1 Like

Tirana airport because one side has mountains to it and the other side has the Adriatic sea and its got such a stunning approach

2 Likes

My home airport, Townsville Airport (YBTL), Personally, this is my favourite airport, not just because it my home airport but it is a international and domestic. It is a reasonable size airport and can fit up to 8 planes. The military is big there. The airport is also a RAAF base. It has great seating/comfort, friendly staff but shopping and food is limited. Would recommend this airport to anyone flying in Australia.

2 Likes

Vienna Airport. Fast, efficient and full of kind people.

1 Like

JFK very busy and you meet people of all cultures and country’s coming in and flying out

1 Like

Changi Airport (WSSS) because it’s officially the best airport (duh). Unfortunately, most of the fun and entertainment lies in the transit area :( Perfect for long stopovers.

1 Like

It’s also the hub of the 2018 world’s best airline: Singapore Airlines.

1 Like

If you know how to get around it efficiently, KORD.
If not, have fun.

Let’s all get serious, KLAX is the best. They have the best spotting, the worst terminal for United. The best airlines, such as Mokulele, and Boutique air.

2 Likes

My home airport of JFK by far, even beating out CDG. Then again, I do spend a lot of time at T5…

1 Like

My best airport in terms of aircraft variety would be KVCV because of the many retired aircraft and new aircraft here

I Agree, JFK & MIA are my favorite airports mostly because not only so you see a variety of cultural groups, but theres a large variety of great dining/cuisines in these airports. Layovers at JFK & MIA are probably the best layovers ever especially when you get to eat ! Even if you don’t have a lot of money, theres small chains too and quick stops where you can get a snack for a good price. :)

1 Like

I think there really is no best airport but I can agree that some airports (such as kjfk) have just a little more finesse in service.

And also some airports that are larger and more spacious can accommodate larger aircraft and sometimes have international flights from airlines around the world, which is nice to see them.

Singapore Changi without a doubt

Here are my Top 10:

1 Singapore Changi
2 Mumbai
3 London Heathrow
4 Doha Hamad
5 Seoul Incheon
6 Duabi International
7 Melbourne Airport
8 Frankfurt
9 Munich
10 Zurich