Best Airport in your Opinion

Hey!!! I was wondering what you guys favorite airport you have ever visited is! Mine is Long Beach in California due to an open atmosphere and nice stores, and the fact that we board via air stair and I get to walk around an A320 to board

Can’t wait to see your responses!

1 Like

Well I’ve only been to like 8 or 9 airports in my life despite being an avgeek 😂. Well I have to say LAX is the best. Great spotting locations,and plenty of aircraft to see!

2 Likes

CYYZ toronto pearson intl, Idk I just love it

1 Like

That’s a nice airport, never visited but I’ve heard good things

My Favorite is LaGuardia Airport jkjk it’s KJFK

3 Likes

Wow what an amazing airport! Defiantly don’t have a ground stop everyday

1 Like

If anyone’s favorite airport is LGA, then they have some major issues…

3 Likes

16 Likes

I just remembered that meme, thank you!

2 Likes

My fave is definitely München Franz Joseph Strauß (MUC/EDDM). It’s clean, modern and it’s really comfortable to transit there.

3 Likes

has to be RDU. modern, small, and fairly new, i love it!

4 Likes

Totally agree, CYYZ is the perfect airport

2 Likes

EHRD / Rotterdam The Hague airport. You can just come with your car an hour or less before departure and everything runs smooth. Enough flights to European destinations. For spotting EHAM is the best of course!

KMSP, Minnepolis st. Paul international airport. Its really straight forward and they have a ton of shops and such. Plenty of parking, and also a Delta hub. Get to see alot of Delta around here.

1 Like

Singapore Changi bro I don’t need to explain why I hope

1 Like

Tampa International Airport. @RTG113 would agree.

I too love Long Beach!
Since I did my flight training there;)
I love Haneda(RJTT) as well!

I have to say my favourite airport is CYYC: The staff is friendly, and we get some really are planes, also, we are a major cargo hub so when the AN-225 was still a thing we got those into the airport a lot, and I mean ALOT. We are also a hub for cargo jet and Cathay Pacific cargo has a stop here, so I get to see cargo 747-8s a lot.

Well the best just has to be OMDB. So quiet, so clean, so spacious. Puts American airports to shame.

Hands down Singapore changhi. Butterfly garden and a cinema just to name a few.

1 Like