Best Airline Service?

@Chatta290 inspired me to ask this!

I honestly think Etihad has the best service ever- especially the residence in their A380!

Whats your favorite? Comment down below :D

1 Like

If your paying that much for the residence I think you would get good service and you are paying the staffs wages for the equivalent of Half a year

8 Likes

Lol yes too true xDDD

1 Like

Lufthansa offers a great service
On shorthaul: Free snacks+ beverages (a warm meal at 2:30 hours+)
On long haul: hot tissue+ lil’ pretzels + warm meal + pre-arrival pizza (westbound), or hot tissue + pretzels + dinner + brandy service + lil’ breakfast
(a snack bar is available during the entire flight)

this is Economy Class (!)

6 Likes

Copa Airlines of course :)

• Good attention to passengers
  • They ensure your flight arrives on time or even before the expected arrival hour
  • Best options for connecting flights thru the Hub of the Americas (PTY airport)
  • Well planned flight schedules to improve the frequencies of flights
  • Options of ticket upgrade and of mileage accrual in the ConnectMiles program.
  • A very nice lounge
  • Good meal during long flights (JFK, BOS, LAX, LAS, SFO, EZE, COR, ROS, GRU, GIG, SCL, CNF, etc.)
  • Check-In services and fare options
  • The youngest fleet in the region (B737-700 and 800s and EMB 190s, 737-8 and 9 MAX coming soon)
3 Likes

Of all the airlines I’ve flown on I’m torn between United, Emirates, Lufthansa and Qantas.

3 Likes

How are EZE and SCL long flights?
They are like 4hrs

1 Like

Depends…usually it takes like 5 to almost 6 hours.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Never had this experience

What was wrong with yours?

I just flew from JFK to DXB on an Emirates A380 and the flight crew was amazing! They are so nice and help you alot if you need anything! Emirates- #1 airline and best airline service! Couldn’t travel on a better airline than Emirates!

1 Like

2 Likes

Mmmm maybe, I kind of think that scratches the limits of the B737.
Btw nice they have gotten Embraer to their fleet, have always liked their aircraft!

The airline just balances the amount of passengers and cargo (including fuel) to make it more efficient the plane to operate those flights. The EMB fleet will be retire between this year and 2017, they’ll be returned to the lessors.

I think ANA has the best service.

1 Like

I second this! Lufthansa is truly remarkable for their short haul service! Their long haul service is great as well! I was amazed the last time I flew with them as they have really good food and the cabin crew are nice!

1 Like

Emirates because they in economy they gave us our meals hot and on time and they were pretty good… The cabin crew also let me take a trip to the flight deck after landing…

Emirates deserves to win the skytrax awards ✈️✈️😀😀😀😀

1 Like

Either KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air Canada Or WestJet