Ben_W ATC Tracking Thread [Closed]

ATC Tracking Thread

Hey everyone! This is my first ATC Tracking Thread, I am looking forward to controlling lots of you soon, and aspiring to become IFATC one day. This will all be taking place on Training Server!

Thanks, please feel free to give me feedback!

5 Likes

ATC Session

@EGBB Birmingham
Come join and do some pattern work! Feel free to give me feedback after this 30 Minute session!
Edit: Closed

1 Like

ATC Session

@EGKK Gatwick

Come along and do some pattern work, even just departing out of Gatwick or just landing from a flight! Feel free to give feedback, it’s truely thankful!

okay, I’m coming

You have progress to make

Please expand on your awnser? @FKMX

When I asked to take off for a touch and go you told me to take off without direction to take and at the same time the Swiss was in the end what is not good for me, then you told me to return at runway 25 L for what reason.

Hi @FKMX , when you request take off you either ask to depart to north, south, east , west or straight out. The other option is to stay in the pattern. I presume you wanted to stay in the pattern, atc would’ve told you to make left or right traffic after take off and then add you to the sequence to land. Which he did perfectly for me and everyone else including yourself. (I was the Tbm) . Just a little progress for you to make as well, when you’re on final there is no need to repeat the same message 4 times that you’re on final. Once atc clears you to land you don’t need to say anything else.

1 Like

No sorry it was not me

I was the B737 I asked the tower to do the models but he gave me no directions

ATC Session

@EGKK Gatwick

Come and join me for some departures and pattern work! Feedback is much appreciated! Thanks once again!

ATC Session

@EGKK Gatwick

Come and enjoy some Pattern work and some Departing/Arriving, Feedback is much appricated!

1 Like

I’ll be there as N4EM!

N104MC on the way!

Traffic is on left downwind/base

ATC Session

@EGBB Birmingham
Come for some pattern work or departures! Feedback is appricated!

Hey thanks for the ATC from LAS to SEA had a great time and good job getting that plane in the sky before i got to the runway. It’s a two way street of pilots following instructions and atc providing good ones but you did great keep it up.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the compliment, enjoyed the event very much!

Let me know when you do ATC in the US again I’ll be sure to fly in.

ATC Session

@EGKK Gatwick

First session of the year! Come along for some patterns or departures!
Training Server
Feedback is much appreciated!