Beluga in IF?

Hello there,

So as announced in the 19.1 status and general updates thread, Jason revealed that 3 aircraft are in development and should all be released over the course of this year. One thing I have noticed through recent aircraft being released and added to IF such as the TBM 930 and military aircraft, is that IF aims for aircraft diversity. We have loads of passenger aircraft, a good amount of military aircraft, but a small number of cargo aircraft. I could seriously imagine that adding the Beluga would be something that the wonderful IF-team would look to add in the game. It’s completely unique to any other aircraft, expands a smaller (compared to the Boeing fleet on IF) Airbus fleet on Infinite Flight, generally contributing to a more diverse range of aircraft in Infinite Flight. As much as I am praying for one of the aircraft to be the a350 and maybe the a220, I could imagine it’s addition into the game. Let me know what you guys think and what aircraft you would like to see added as the 3 in development into the game!

1 Like

Hey this could fit into the Features category

2 Likes

Hey, for some reason I’m unable to edit the category to features :/

1 Like

It may be advisable to create a topic in #features once you’re TL2 :)

2 Likes