Believe It Or Not

Woah, that’s amazing that you’ve been on there 4 times! And that’s funny, waving to someone in a plane, I mean trucks I’ve done but plane!?!?

Believe it or not, I flew a Sun Country 737 800 with a Turkish Airlines cabin.

1 Like

Believe it or not I only remember 4 flights out of 12 total in my life.

1 Like

Believe it or not my first official flight with me at controls and to be my first logged flight was conducted on the Goodyear blimp.

10 Likes

Nice, that’s pretty interesting

1 Like

That’s really cool!

1 Like

Believe it or not, The most frequent plane i ride is a Hawaiian Airlines Boeing 717-200 used for interisland travel.

1 Like

That’s not surprising for people that are lucky to live in Hawaii but for someone who lives in AZ that’s not usual

Believe it or not I’ve flown in the southwest 737 cockpit as a passenger.

2 Likes

Believe it or not, at least 16 planes have flown since the Wright Brothers flew the first plane.

1 Like

Believe it or not, I’ve stood inside a DC-10’s #1 engine & on it’s wing out to the end before scrapping

5 Likes

Woah (I’m speechless lol)

2 Likes

What!!! I want to do that, haha

Believe it or not, I was on an Emirates A380 and during the captain’s break I was allowed to come behind the curtain and have a chat with him. I even have a picture :)

2 Likes

Believe it or not, I flew on one of the last Alaska MD-80 flights before they were retired. (Pure coincidence)

1 Like

happy birthday

2 Likes

Thank you 😊

2 Likes

Believe it or not, I’m flying in the emrites A380 first class for free.

2 Likes

Nice man! That’s awesome

1 Like

Believe it or not, I have flown on every type (not model… ie Boeing 77W vs a Boeing 772) of aircraft AA has to offer except the Airbus A330-200/300

1 Like

Happy birthday! And many more years to come

1 Like