Believe It Or Not

Feel free to share aviation facts about yourself that you think others would find odd and or surprising.

Example: Believe it or not, but I’ve never flown on a Boeing ER aircraft of any kind yet. (Actually true)

1 Like

Believe it or not but I had the chance in 2019 to experience the Air Transat A310 right before it retired in 2020 for AT sadly

7 Likes

Awww. That sucks. I flew on that aircraft 5 times. Last being 2 years ago. It was absolutely amazing.

2 Likes

Believe it or not, I have only flown in “Flying Computers”

3 Likes

Woah, I hope you get into the non virtual skies one day, I feel sorry for you

1 Like

Believe it or not: I got to fly on a Southwest Airlines flight with the entire Nashville Predators NHL team. I sat next to P.K. Suban. (Their private A318 was having tire pressure issues at the time).

3 Likes

Back in the day we flew the aircraft, now the aircraft flies us

4 Likes

Believe it or not, i’ve only flown on only 2 long haul aircraft (787 3-4 times, A330 one time)

4 Likes

Me too (777 once, A350 3 times)

Your lucky, I’ve only ever been on the A310 for long haul aircraft

1 Like

Im kinda getting bored of the 787 I want to fly on more aircraft

2 Likes

Believe it or not I flew on one of the first a350s

1 Like

Believe it or not I have never flown on a flight longer than 1600nm or 4hrs.

3 Likes

I hope you experience a long haul journey soon

2 Likes

The longest flight I’ve been on is DAL-SEA… :(

3 Likes

Believe it or not during my first flight lesson my passenger threw up in the back.

3 Likes

Believe it or not,

it’s not a tarmac

9 Likes

Haha lol, I bet you laugh about it now but probably then

3 Likes

Believe it or not I’ve never had a flight delayed or cancelled. Knock on wood.

3 Likes

You must’ve been like

Hurray. First ever GIF I’ve posted on the IFC. As a hockey person, I just had to 😂

Anyways, believe it or not, I’ve waved to a pilot from the roof of my house (and he waved back from his Cessna). I’ve also flown on the exclusive A350ULR 4 times (was supposed to be another 4 times this year, totaling 8).

4 Likes