Being tired whilst playing Infinite Flight

I stayed up till like 4am one night and I was playing IF and I was on final did the usual things like made sure all my lights were on. Then I started concentrating on keeping in the ILS. So I landed and began braking rapidly only to look outside and realise…I had forgotten to put my gear down (this was on live at a busy airport)

Anyone else done something like this?

11 Likes

No no! Do your best never to fly late at night or without ample sleep! Human error accounts for majority of aircraft accidents, and your capacity to concentrate is severely impaired when you lack sleep (hence you forgetting something like gear). Even if there’s nothing the next day, I recommend you have proper sleep. Besides, it’s harder when you’re tired. :(

12 Likes

Yeah of course this is not something I would do inolet the real world. This was a long time ago. 3 years ago to be precise 👌

3 Likes

You shouldn’t use your phone instead of getting sleep :-)

6 Likes

I didn’t sleep at all or just very short during a bad time. The worst thing I could have done. Please don’t stay awake for useless stuff.

2 Likes

I couldn’t sleep man was traveling that day abroad. Don’t go to sleep if my flight is early so that i can sleep on the plane ;)

1 Like

Perhaps when more alerts come, he’ll know…

LANDING GEAR, LANDING GEAR, LANDING GEAR

TOO LOW, GEAR! TOO LOW, FLAPS! TOO LOW, TERRAIN!

And all the alerts and bleeping sounds you can think of 😂

8 Likes

I think dush should speak with @Dylan_Baillie

2 Likes

Bank Angle. Pull up!

Too low terrain. Too low terrain. Pull up

Annoying AP disconnect ring

Overspeed. Overspeed.

Stall. (Ring). Stall. (Ring).

2 Likes

[spolier]

Unless you need Dushyanth to yell at you, don’t fly when you’re lethargic!!

3 Likes

taking off with out flaps we should have to takeoff config warning

2 Likes

I’ve flown late at night before and for some reason I always accidentally end up pressing the End Flight button. It makes me so mad.

1 Like

Hahahaha better than dozing off and your app crashes (somehow) so you still have your XP and stuff! 😂

All the alerts just shouting at me…“YOU BETTER NOT FALL ASLEEP MISTER”

1 Like

You need to install a “Smack Sleepy Pilots” machine… 😜

Yeah thats another thing i do all the time. Always annoys me as i make a flight plan and them bam! Its gone lol.

Yeah. Will get that installed right now ;)

Try flying a fighter when you are sleepy in a formation. :) Im guessing it would be hard speaking flying normally in a fighter looking for things can be tough when you tired.

1 Like

The worst part: Your phone falls from your hand

NOSE DIVE

1 Like

Will need to try that next time. Will let you know how get on ;)