Being the first to visit an airport in Live...

Have you ever wondered if you have been the first to visit a certain airport in Infinite Flight? For example, I have may have been the first to visit 0CO2 (Buckhorn Ranch).

6 Likes

Uwu what’s this? Lands B748 at Slidell, LA

3 Likes

Somewhere like that, definitely not the first.

But I’m sure there are a few remote strips that haven’t been visited yet. I go everywhere, so you never know!

1 Like

Probably the first to visit KNEW, KMSY, and whatever the code for Covington airport is. I’d venture to also say I was the first at Houston executive and Sugarland (not sure tho).

3 Likes

@DiamondGaming4 Would you believe me if I told you that I live 10 mins from KNEW and KMSY, and flew over the Superdome for Civil Air Patrol today?

2 Likes

I don’t doubt it 😉

You might doubt it, but its true. I live mid city New Orleans. Look at my profile!

1 Like

Yeah I have wondered that.
In the 5 days of Global I visited Portland, Maine, Savannah, Georgia and Syracuse, New York.

3 Likes

I’d say that even in the next ten years, there will still be many airports that will not have been visited.

1 Like

Been there…

I did a Live PD tour once 😂

1 Like

That’s why I frequently do regional flights

1 Like

I might have been the first to visit KAVP

1 Like

I didn’t know people knew about Slidell LA, one of our Long Range Radars is there.

1 Like

I still haven’t flown to Slidell… I kinda want to now. The problem is, I mainly fly commercially, but it might be nice to do it in the TBM 🤔

I’ll be flying out of KMSY a lot when the north terminal is completed. I know BA already flies to EGLL from there, so I’ve done that flight. Can’t wait for more ☺️

Personally as an airport, I would be quite sad if no one came. Here you are, just lying there, enduring rain & shine, while all you do is watching aircrafts flying past at high altitude, completely ignoring you. Depressing really…

It would be interesting to have an online list of airports that have not been visited before. Then we can give these (quite often really beautiful) little airports, some love. And share pics in this thread.

6 Likes

How did you just make me feel bad for unvisited airports 😂😂

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll turn this thread into a project to visit smaller airports in various parts of the world.

Is there a way to figure out what airports haven’t been visited?

We can put a list of airports, and people can say if one’s been visited, and we can record it with images of an aircraft at the unvisited airport. Somewhat like @azeeuwnl said.

2 Likes