Being in a VA with 1 month subscription

So some airlines require you to fly at least once or twice or month or a few times a month

But I only have a one month subscription and I can’t renew that every month. I can only get one every once in a while

So would it be okay to join a VA still?

2 Likes

It generally depends on what VA you’re thinking of joining, as VAs have their own set regulations regarding the requirements of having a subscription or not.

3 Likes

i have plans for BAVA, EKVA, singapore airlines virtual and maybe AIVA
I know BAVA has some regulations about subb

Alright, then I recommend going to their threads and reading their “Requirements” section, and if they don’t list the subscription as a requirement, I recommend PMing the VA account to clarify if they’ll accept your application.

1 Like

Alright thanks for the tips

Good evening @wingmandude. Each VA has it’s own operating procedures and for that reason you would need to contact which ever VA you want to fly with. Some airlines like AFKLM require you to fly twice a week. Others less often. You could ask for exceptional circumstances. Maybe suggest that if you are expected , for example to fly twice a month then you fly 4 or more flights the first month and have the 2nd month off. Just a suggestion and as I say would be very much dependent on the VA. Hope this helps

1 Like

As you mentioned our airline, although we do have a requirement to fly at least once a month, we are pretty flexible at that depending on each persons situation.

2 Likes

Yea for BAVA you have to fly twice every month

2 Likes

I dont know if other VA’s do this, but Southwest VA allows you to go on a LOA, (Leave Of Abstinence) which is basically a break from flying that can go up to a month max. But when you are not on LOA, you must record 1 flight every week.

1 Like

Let’s avoid getting into specifics with certain VAs, per the forum regulations. The bottom line is, some VAs require a subscription and some don’t, so you’ll just have to check out their website or contact them if you’d like to find out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.